๋ด ๋์ ์ง์๊ฐ ๋ธ๋ก๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์์ํ๋ค๊ณ ๋ชจ๋์๊ฒ ๋งํด๋ฌ๋ผ๊ณ ํ์ต๋๋ค. ๊ทธ๋์์. ์ง์๊ฐ ๋ธ๋ก๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์์ํด์! ๊ฑฐ๊ธฐ์ ๊ฐ๊ธฐ ์ํด์๋ ์ด ๋งํฌ Jina-world-wide.blogspot.com ๋ฅผ ํด๋ฆญํ์ธ์. ํ๋ฒ ์ฒดํฌํด ๋ณด์ธ์!
I am going to lots of places around the world. My first posts were from when I went to Vietnam and Korea for two months. Now I am going to go to Korea for six months. I made this blog as a way to keep in touch.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
✒️Jina's Blog๐ง
My sister Jina asked me to tell everyone that she's starting a blog too. So guess what? Jina's starting a blog too! To get there Tap this link: Jina-world-wide.blogspot.com. Be sure to check it out!
๋ด ๋์ ์ง์๊ฐ ๋ธ๋ก๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์์ํ๋ค๊ณ ๋ชจ๋์๊ฒ ๋งํด๋ฌ๋ผ๊ณ ํ์ต๋๋ค. ๊ทธ๋์์. ์ง์๊ฐ ๋ธ๋ก๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์์ํด์! ๊ฑฐ๊ธฐ์ ๊ฐ๊ธฐ ์ํด์๋ ์ด ๋งํฌ Jina-world-wide.blogspot.com ๋ฅผ ํด๋ฆญํ์ธ์. ํ๋ฒ ์ฒดํฌํด ๋ณด์ธ์!
๋ด ๋์ ์ง์๊ฐ ๋ธ๋ก๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์์ํ๋ค๊ณ ๋ชจ๋์๊ฒ ๋งํด๋ฌ๋ผ๊ณ ํ์ต๋๋ค. ๊ทธ๋์์. ์ง์๊ฐ ๋ธ๋ก๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์์ํด์! ๊ฑฐ๊ธฐ์ ๊ฐ๊ธฐ ์ํด์๋ ์ด ๋งํฌ Jina-world-wide.blogspot.com ๋ฅผ ํด๋ฆญํ์ธ์. ํ๋ฒ ์ฒดํฌํด ๋ณด์ธ์!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment